The center of the social activities at the Vineyards at Jockeys Neck, our Clubhouse provides a warm and comfortable place for gatherings. With it's rustic charm and great stone fireplace, the Clubhouse is home to our "Friday Frenzys", Seasonal get togethers and is also available for rental for Homeowners functions. It is in close proximity of the pool as well as the tennis courts making it convenient for multiple activities.
Inside, the Clubhouse has a full kitchen and bathroom facilities with two entertaining spaces as well as a loft. The outdoor areas include an expansive back deck which provides a panoramic view of Lake Ajacan. There is also an outdoor grilling area to maximize the Summertime utility of the space. Maximum occupancy of our clubhouse is 70 people.
If you would like to rent the clubhouse for a family function you must be a homeowner in good standing with the HOA. Please complete the rental form (available for download from the Resident's Section Documents Download page HERE) and submit to our management company Brooks Real Estate to reserve the clubhouse. Their contact information can be found by CLICKING HERE
Clubhouse Reservation Procedures
EFFECTIVE 1 January 2023 – RENTAL FEE WILL INCREASE TO $200.00.
1. Homeowner - Decide on a date(s) for the event to include set-up and clean-up if necessary. NOTE: Homeowners wishing to include the pool must arrange for a certified life guard or use at their own risk. Reservation of the pool does not preclude other homeowners from use. Use of the pool will not extend beyond 8:00pm.
2. Homeowner – check availability on community calendar (www.the-vineyards.org)
3. Homeowner - Download reservation application from website (www.the-vineyards.org)
4. Homeowner - Completes application.
5. Homeowner - Makes out a check for $200 (increase as of 1/1/2023) to Brooks Real Estate. In memo line put Vineyard Clubhouse.
6. Homeowner – mails/delivers check and application to Brooks Real Estate (Melissa) at 4071 Ironbound Road, Suite 200, Williamsburg, VA 23188.
7. Brooks (Melissa) verifies homeowner information.
8. Brooks (Melissa) - notifies Dane for inclusion on the community calendar.
9. Brooks (Melissa) – notifies homeowner event is scheduled and gives homeowner clubhouse key and checklist.
10. Homeowner – complies with clubhouse checklist.
11. Homeowner – returns key to Brooks (Melissa).